A decade on the battlefront in Local Government in Australia inspired Engagement Hub Founder, Kate Woodbridge, to respond to the desperate need for an efficient, user-friendly and affordable software solution for community and stakeholder consultation.
In 2013, after much frustration with the limited tools available to undertake robust online community engagement and the management of stakeholders all in one platform, Kate embarked on a massive journey to design a best in place SaaS stakeholder engagement platform.
With our amazing development team creating this reality, Engagement Hub was launched on 31 March 2016 and what a journey!
Unsurprisingly, all levels of government jumped on board. More surprisingly, the potential of the tool was tapped across a range of other sectors, consultations and major international organisations.
Thank you to the collaboration of our inspiring clients, Engagement Hub continues to evolve with new features and flexibility. In fact, when it was launched the Super Administrator User Manual was only 20 pages – today it is 70 pages! However, if you use Microsoft Office products, you will master Engagement Hub in an instant!
A key to Engagement Hub success is the fact it is proprietary software (not built on open source frameworks) and our team works with our clients to stay at the cutting edge!
Just a few of the deployments over the past three years have included:
- Stakeholder Management Tool (the only citizen engagement software to feature this)
- Insights Reporting Dashboard
- Homepage flexibility with 3 options to use separately or combine including the ability to search for consultations by location and/or category
- New Consultative Tools include 2 Ideas Walls, Interactive PDF (perfect for consulting on concept plans)
- The ability to rename and re-locate the 20 informative and feedback tools on a project basis
- Project duplication
- Communicate with your stakeholders via emails and newsletters
In 2018, Engagement Hub was recognised in Anthill’s ‘SMART 100′ Index which identifies Australia’s 100 most innovative products.
Contact us for the Engagement Hub Software Overview and our most recent Super Administrator’s Manual, which includes our complete changelog since 31 March 2016.