Engagement Hub is the only proprietary online stakeholder engagement and management solution on the market globally. The key benefits of combining engagement tools and stakeholder management in one end-to-end solution are that it is truly integrated and does not require the client to have multiple software licences, and depend on API integration or, in most cases, adding an administration burden by manually linking data
Let’s look at what a stakeholder management tool is, and what the benefits of using a built-in software program for this task are.
What is a stakeholder management tool?
Essentially, it is a software that allows you to capture and analyse each stakeholder interaction, allowing you to more effectively engage with your consumers and grow your relationship.
Engagement Hub is utilised by many organisations and corporations as an all-in-one solution for communication, engagement, feedback, and even as an intranet. They harness the all-inclusive power of Engagement Hub as their top choice for stakeholder management.
What can this tool do?
Engagement Hub allows you to perform invaluable actions such as:
- Import your existing stakeholders with key identifiers, including segmentation, seamlessly
- The system automatically logs the users’ online activity to their individual profile and to the consultation’s records
- Log offline correspondence, such as phone calls, and listening post drop-ins
- Email groups of stakeholders by filtering, including suburbs and segmentation
- Respond via email to individual stakeholders via the software
- Invite users to private (closed) consultations via segmentation
- Run reports on projects/segmentation
- Export data and import it into other software applications
- Create polls and surveys, with analysis and reporting functions for the results.
Engagement Hub was originally designed to be used for our own needs, however, it quickly evolved into a management and planning tool that is utilised by clients from government departments to corporations.
Why is utilising a stakeholder management system crucial to success?
Here are just some of the reasons why you need an inclusive software solution like Engagement Hub for engaging with your stakeholders:
- Build genuine relationships with your stakeholders for better outcomes and enhanced credibility
- Create detailed profiles to allow you to easily view and analyse the history of your interactions with your stakeholders
- Identify and manage issues before they grow, and be quick enough to take advantage of opportunities
- Decide how resources will be dedicated to your stakeholders by prioritising them, and clearly outlining a plan for interacting with them
- Provides evidence for the allocation of resources to certain areas and stakeholders
- View reports and data quickly, for any interaction or detail.
Engagement Hub saves you money and time with our inclusive stakeholder management software
There is no other online stakeholder collaboration and engagement tool that offers everything you require to collaborate and communicate with your stakeholders with integrated full stakeholder management and audit trails. Instead of having to learn different systems and consolidate information between them, save time and hassle with Engagement Hub‘s comprehensive software tool.
We have Organisation Ambassadors that are on hand to support you and answer any questions you may have about our acclaimed system, so get in touch with them today.