Engagement Hub turns 4 this month and we’re celebrating all we’ve achieved so far.
Since launching in March 2016, Engagement Hub continues to evolve in response to the changing stakeholder engagement landscape, the push from the community to participate in decision making, progressive organisations engaging with employees and stakeholders, and the collaboration and stakeholder management requirements of our clients.
The flexibility of Engagement Hub enables our clients to collaborate with diverse stakeholders including:
- Community Members
- Committees, Community Reference Groups and Citizen Panels
- And more…
Over these past few years, our talented team of software engineers have developed and deployed 140 new features and enhancements, largely through collaboration with our amazing clients – all to make the lives of our (and your) stakeholders easier.
We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved with Engagement Hub, and we’ve put together a timeline to show you how much our easy to use consultation software has grown.
Major milestones and developments in the Engagement Hub timeline
31 March 2016
Version 1.0 is launched in New South Wales, Australia
August 2016 – Version 1.03
- New Feature: Followers/Following feature goes live, enabling your stakeholders to elect to follow one another).
- New Widget: Set Widget Name to change the widget titles on the frontend.
November 2016 – Version 1.05
- Major Development: The Reporting Dashboard goes live.
March 2017 – Version 1.09
- Major Development: Unique Vanity URL enabled. For example yoursay.mydomain.com.au.
August 2017 – Version 2.01
- Major Development: The Stakeholder Relationship Management Dashboard goes live.
- Improved Functionality: Commenting notifications sent to both Super and Project Administrators.
December 2017 – Version 2.04
- Ground Breaking New Widget: Interactive Image/PDF.
June 2018 – Version 2.08
- Updated Widget: Customise Widgets – ability to reorder widgets on a project basis.
- New Feature: Invite Stakeholders to register on your platform via the CRM.
August 2018 – Version 3.1
- Updated Feature: CRM/Newsletter now has additional filtering options, including the ability to sort people who have/have not taken part in a survey, ideas wall, forum, etc.
May 2019 – Version 4.0
- Major Deployment Release: Insights Dashboard. The Insights Dashboard is Engagement Hub’s latest major release. It allows you to tag and track key issues and opportunities, understand your stakeholders through more detailed reporting, track and build your online audience, and so much more.
August 2019 – Version 4.3
- New Feature: Integrated Project Reports. Comprehensive and Integrated Project Reports can now be downloaded as word documents. These are time-based word documents which collate as much activity on your project as possible. This enables you to run full project reports and edit/delete/add to the downloaded document.
September 2019 – Version 4.4
- Optional latest news and event feed in the footer to cross-promote news items and events.
March 2020 – Version 5.2
- The ability to enable the user to follow a project and for administrators when posting a new item (e.g. event, survey, idea wall, interactive map, document etc) to automatically share with their followers. In this time of COVID-19 and so many organisations using Engagement Hub to keep employees, stakeholders and the community informed– this feature is essential in reducing admin burden.
Devoted to continual research and development
We are like no other software development company, including other providers of online engagement and stakeholder management applications. Why is that? We collaborate with our clients and are completely invested in continuously improving our platform according to the needs of our customers.
We encourage collaboration
Our Stakeholder Engagement Strategists are always happy to answer any questions or take on board any suggestions or feedback on new features or tools you’d like to see in new versions of Engagement Hub. You can also ask us for our software changelog summary to see the progress that Engagement Hub has made so far.
We want to help you improve your stakeholder engagement in your consultations, so reach out to our team today.
Start your online Engagement Hub journey
Effective stakeholder engagement used to be complicated and expensive, but Engagement Hub is highly flexible and cost-effective.
Whether you’re big or small, Australian or international, and no matter your industry, Engagement Hub is the leading online stakeholder engagement and management solution coupled with expert-led support and advice.
Contact us for a detailed proposal, book a demo to organize an online screen share and discussion of your objectives, or to explore the features in detail on our Engagement Hub demonstration site.