The outbreak of the COVID-19 global pandemic has not just interrupted the regular courses of businesses but has also caused concerns for the project managers regarding stakeholders’ engagement. With social distancing and work from home becoming the new normal for organisations, it has become essential to embrace online consultation software to facilitate stakeholder and internal team communications.
Why Do You Require Continuous Engagement?
Stakeholder engagement is not a one-time thing. Rather, you would need to communicate with the stakeholders at each stage and ask them for opinions when making decisions for the success of the project. Some of the key reasons because that would emphasize the need for online consultation software for your organization includes:
- Staying in touch with the valuable stakeholders
- Carrying forward the core organizational values of public participation
- Maintaining the reputation of the organization within the community
- Laying out opportunities for social and economic recovery
- Ensuring that the deliverables of the projects meet deadlines efficiently with continuous consultation, evaluation, and collaborations
Tips for Digital Stakeholder Engagement
- Evaluate Your Options– Take a break if required but evaluate your communication needs and the current engagement tools that you are using to ensure that you get pick the best option from those available in the market currently.
- Resort to Video Conferencing– With social distancing becoming the need of the hour, businesses are embracing video conferencing to compensate the need to have face-to-face conversations with the stakeholders. This ensures that productivity is not impacted by the new work model.
- Go for Webinars– Learning and training is a continuous requirement for the projects to ensure that your team is working efficiently. Since the workshops are not an option in the pandemic duration, the webinars can help you to move those events online.
- Consider Using Mapping Feature– Maps and photographs allow everybody involved in the project to visualize the entire area. This helps people at different levels of capabilities to engage more efficiently.
- Encourage Innovation– Think of different ways to communicate more efficiently with your stakeholders. You need to continuously explore and evolve your engagement and communication practices.
- Include Polls in Your Communications– When you need quick results and to ensure that everybody is participating in the discussion without wasting much time, use the polls as a way of communication to get the opinions and make decisions.
- Consider Media Reviews– Images, videos and audios are undoubtedly the best way to communicate with others but having the option to comment and respond on those media files through the online engagement tool will make the communication more fulfilling.
- Ditch the Loop– One of the prime features of having a digital engagement tool is to ensure that you can make quick decisions through timely consultations and collaborations, so ensure that your communications are precise and conclusive.
Try Out Engagement Hub
Having an online consultation software that can adapt to your business requirements while also having the reliable brand value of being trusted by organizations across industries can help you during these times. Engagement Hub is one such all-inclusive stakeholder management and engagement digital solution that will help you collaborate and drive participation effortlessly. Try the free demo or 30-days trial package to experience its positive impacts on your business.